Thursday, August 28, 2014

A second post for my fans lol!

Hi guys! I have some more pics to share. I have loads on my camera but they're not on the computer yet so I just have a few:
Moss on concrete. I should have put something red in there, shouldn't I? I think it needed more contrast and focus because it is a little bit fuzzy.

Here is the next one:
My little sister. In our bedroom. I chose to use sepia to make it look old fashioned. Did it work?
Also my first sepia picture.
That's all for now, because I have other things to do.
Bye!
P.S. A really cool effect in the next one, can you guess what it is? Also, I would appreciate it if you could tell your friends about my blog. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I love the first photo of the moss. The yellow at the top and bottom of the frame really draws the eye in. I do think the focus isn't in the perfect spot (I think the camera may have focused on a spot just beyond the blade of grass? Not sure) but given you're working with a point and shoot and are a newbie I think it's an excellent photo.

    I like the use of sepia in the photo of Anna. Taking the riot of colour that would have been in that shot out (the purple of the walls, red of the rose, dolls in the background etc.) really drew the focus to Anna's delicate features and the unique composition of the shot. I like the way the light is falling across her. I know you posed her for this shot, but it looks quite natural and "real".

    Love seeing your talent develop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sepia pic! For a moment I thought it was a REALLY old pic that you scanned onto the computer!

    ReplyDelete