Tuesday, October 7, 2014

LOL text on pic!

 
Text on pic! Wow!
I <3 photo editing! 
Only got one pic today but some EPIC news!
I  finished my Xtramath times tables! The last one in set in 3! (addition subtraction multiplication)
Multiplication. Or as Pippi Longstocking puts it, Pluttification. Useful stuff. BTW, I have noticed some of the daffodils are starting to finish. :'( Shame. They are so pretty. Spring is really starting to set in. 
 Anyway, if you have any themes you would like  me to write a post about or would like to suggest some tips or photo themes then please feel free to write in the comments below. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I got a Pippi Longstocking book for Christmas I love it its really funny. "I'm a cannibal princess" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin: LOL I love it too I got it ages ago and I still read it at least weekly...

    ReplyDelete